Central Bank of the Republic of Kosovo is an independent public institution and its primary objective is to promote and maintain a sound financial system and an efficient payment system
The Board of the Central Bank of the Republic of Kosovo, at the meeting held on October 6, 2022, made the following decisions:
• Decision on the continuation of the appointment of the External Auditor for the audit of the annual financial statements;
• Decision on the appointment of a member of the Audit Committee from among the non-executive members of the CBK Board;
• Decision on the revision of the 2022 budget for capital expenditures;
• Decision on the appointment of the panel for the selection of a non-executive member of the Board of the Central Bank.
Also, the Board of the Central Bank was informed of:
• The monthly report of the Governor/Executive Board;
• The summary report from the meeting of the Audit Committee on September 14, 2022.
Copyright © 2014-2023 CBK. All rights reserved