The Governor’s Cabinet consists of advisers and assistants. The Governor’s Cabinet supports the organization and implementation of the Governor’s agenda and is responsible for relevant coordination with deputy governors and other senior staff members. The Governor’s Cabinet regularly communicates and cooperates closely with other CBK organizational units regarding significant operational and administrative issues.
The Governor’s Cabinet main functions are as following:
• Assist and advise the Governor on general and special matters;
• Supervision of specific issues/duties determined by the Governor and ensuring their implementation;
• Supervision and supporting of organizational units under the direct supervision of the Governor;
• Communication and cooperation with the CBK relevant organizational units if requested by the Governor;
• Secretarial and logistics work associated with Governor’s daily activities within and outside the CBK;
• Review of various documents within and outside the CBK addressed to the Governor;
• Maintaining files and important documents received or sent by the Governor.
Human Resources Department
Central Bank of Kosovo (CBK) pays a great attention to the recruitment, maintenance and professional development of its staff. The CBK approach to its staff is objective and fair, in accordance with the relevant provisions and best practices.
Human Resources Department is an organizational unit responsible for managing work relations. Besides administrative function, this Department is responsible for the growth and development of staff knowledge and skills, as well as providing advice and recommendations regarding various personnel issues. Functions of Human Resources Department are defined in relevant policies and regulations, which are detailed and comprehended by staff members.
Human Resources Department has the following main functions:
• Management and development of recruitment process and orientation of new staff members;
• Management of training and professional development of staff;
• Management and development of performance evaluation process as well as promotion of staff members;
• Management of salaries and other staff members benefits (health and life insurance, pension contributions, tax obligations, etc.)
• Follow up and reporting on compliance with internal policies and rules (working hours, code of conduct, etc.);
• Organize and lead meetings and events for the staff, informing staff about work relations issues;
• Maintain files of staff, including their job descriptions;
• Consult with supervisory staff on practical issues;
• Provide advice and recommendations on policies and practices of work relationships.